New Cooperativism – Call for Papers
The UK Society for Co-operative Studies (UKSCS) has launched new Call for Papers for a special issue of the Journal of Co-operative Studies.
The guest editors will welcome 1,000 word ‘think pieces’ by practitioners, short research papers (around 4,000 words) and full academic papers (around 7,000 words).
UKSCS invites contributions and welcome papers on:
- New Cooperativism and Sustainable Development
- Updating Co-op Values and Principles
- Legal Innovations for Multi-Stakeholder Governance
- Funding and Incentives in New Cooperativism
- Learning for New Cooperativism
- Policy Initiatives and Spaces for New Cooperativism
- Gender/Minority Group Sensitivities in Multi-stakeholder Co-operatives
- Conceptions of (Co-operative) Wealth
- Digital and Platform Co-operatives
- Co-operative Communications and Publishing
- Call opens 1 March 2021
- Extended abstracts / ‘think pieces’ 31 May 2021
- Initial decisions 1 August 2021
- Deadline for full papers 31 December 2021
- Revisions by 30 June 2021
- Publication by 31 December 2022
The full call can be found here.