A new study produced in the framework of the ICA-EU…
Call for proposals: Association of Cooperative Educators (ACE) Annual Institute
The Association of Cooperative Educators (ACE) is interested in receiving proposals for its 2021 Annual Institute on the theme Risk & Rebuilding in Cooperation. The event will take place virtually on the Remo Conferencing platform from 22 to 24 June, 2021.
The annual ACE Institute is the only annual conference in North America dedicated solely to the promotion of cooperative education and to the training of all cooperators (educators, leaders, developers, learners, etc.). It is a unique learning and professional development opportunity for cooperators from all cooperative sectors and across national boundaries.
Cooperators, researchers, scholars, educators, community activists and collective entrepreneurs are encouraged to submit a proposal for a chance to showcase their innovative research, key findings or expertise.The organisers are specifically interested in the following formats:
- Experiential sessions
- Panel presentations
- Poster presentations
Proposals can focus on business risk in cooperation, and how cooperatives are using innovative strategies to mitigate risk, using the cooperative model to build back better, specifically in the areas of cooperative conversions and succession planning, youth engagement and equity in cooperation, or research priorities for cooperatives and best practices in leadership development.
Interested candidates or organisations must send the following documents in order for their application to be considered eligible:
- A short summary of your intervention, including a title (around 250 words).
- A bio or resume (if this is a panel discussion, please include the biographies or resumes of all participants).
- If applicable, a copy of the research paper or a summary of the project that your intervention is based upon.
- Your contact information (name, street address, institution or organisation represented and title, preferred language of the intervention, phone number, email address).
- Any other relevant information.
More information about ACE is available at https://www.ace.coop/en/
Submissions must be sent to email@example.com by 30 April 2021.