The 9th CIRIEC International Research Conference on Social Economy will be held for the first time in Asia, more precisely in Seoul, which played a leading role in the development of the social economy in South Korea. Organizers are happy to call for papers that will address issues related to the general theme of this conference, including democratic governance for a democratic society, decent work and social cohesion, cooperation between public, private and social economy, solving environmental and social problems for a sustainable society, measuring the impact of social economy, social economy and platform businesses, gender issues, reconstruction after conflicts or natural disasters and imaginary narratives for the future. Papers on other themes related to the social and solidarity economy are also welcome.
1. Democratic Governance
2. Partnerships Between Public, Private and SSE
3. SSE and Social and Environmental Transition
4. Statistics and Impact Indicators for the SSE
5. SSE and Gig Economy
6. SSE’s Role in Peace Building, Reconciliation and Reconstruction
7. SEE and Legal Frameworks
8. SEE and Green Transformation
9. SSE Utopias and Imaginary Narratives
10. Gender and SSE
please visit CIRIEC International website.