Call for abstracts: ICA CCR European Research Conference - Athens 2022
The organisers of the ICA CCR Europe conference, which will take place in Athens on 13-15 July 2022, are welcoming abstracts on the theme: “Rethinking cooperatives: From local to global and from the past to the future”.
The conference is aimed at scholars, practitioners and policy makers, who are invited to reflect critically upon the evolution of the cooperative model over the years, taking into account the need to evolve and adapt to new conditions, while maintaining a common cooperative identity.
The three-day event will address a wide range of topics of the cooperative movement’s development around the world, using different scientific methods and traditions, including:
· Agricultural cooperatives
· Consumer cooperatives
· Cooperative governance
· Cooperative law and public policies
· Cooperative management
· Cooperative networks and territorial and rural development
· Cooperative resilience and sustainability
· Cooperatives and climate change
· Cooperatives and social and solidarity economy
· Cooperatives and sustainable development goals
· Cooperatives and the commons
· Emerging types of cooperatives (e.g., cooperative platforms)
· Financial and banking cooperatives
· History of the cooperative movement.
· Innovation in Cooperative education
· Assessing the cooperative impact
· Producer Cooperatives
· Social Cooperatives
· Statistics on cooperatives
· Worker cooperatives
These topics are not exclusive and shall be re-defined based on the received submissions.
The deadline for self-organised sessions and abstract submissions is 31 March 2022.
Further information about how to register will be available on the conference website at a later stage.